Image may contain: Coke, Drink, Beverage, Alcohol, Party, Smile, Portrait, Face, Tin, Can, Aluminium, Person, People, Human

Fundraising night Refugee Rhythms is back at Yellow Arch Studios tomorrow

All proceeds go to three vital charities

Popular fundraising event Refugee Rhythms is returning to Yellow Arch Studios tomorrow for another night of live music.

It is being organised by the Sheffield branch of the group STAR (Student Action For Refugees), which forms part of a national student body aiming to raise awareness about refugees and asylum seekers both in the UK and worldwide, as well as locally in Sheffield.

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

Refugee Rhythms will be raising money for three good causes locally and all proceeds are to go to these charities.

The nominated charities are Conversation Club, which offers English practice and basic teaching for refugees; ASSIST Sheffield, which provides local accommodation and advice for destitute asylum seekers; and South Yorkshire Refugee Law and Justice, who provide a wide range of crucial support for asylum seekers in Sheffield and across the region.

Image may contain: Lighting, Outdoors, Night

As well as knowing that their 100% of their money is to go to good causes, attendees will be treated to a wide range of live performances.

Franz Von, the emcee for popular local outfit K.O.G. & The Zongo Brigade, will be performing a unique blend of hip-hop, Afrobeat and African rhythms with his live band.

Also on the line up for tomorrow are Leeds based funk, jazz and soul outfit Mamilah for their first ever appearance in Sheffield, as well as Rogue Siesta, who have performed at previous Refugee Rhythms events.

Image may contain: Bench, Party, Person, People, Human

There are still some tickets for the event, which is once again set to be hugely popular, on Party For The People, with a limited allocation also on the door tomorrow night.

Photo credit: Sheffield – Student Action for Refugees' Facebook page.