Image may contain: Food, Dessert, Cake, Sports, Sport, Ping Pong

A Sheffield student’s mum baked him a Pop Tarts themed cake for his birthday and the bar for birthday cakes has been raised forever

Bake it off, bake it off…

Birthdays and Pop Tarts have more in common than you might think.

Both the commemoration of another year of life and Sheffield SU's most popular club night are celebratory occasions.

They both involve large gatherings of happy people, cheesy but classic tunes, and a tad too much alcohol.

Now, for the first time in history, the two joyous events have finally been combined, in the form of a special Pop Tarts themed birthday cake.

Image may contain: Fork, Cutlery, Birthday Cake, Food, Dessert, Cake

The mother of a University of Sheffield student, identifiable from the picture as "Dan", took it upon herself to create the sweet treat for his 20th birthday.

Far from being toxic, the cake looks like it can be enjoyed whenever, wherever, although the icing does appear complicated.

Not wanting their praise to go unwritten, Pop Tarts posted:

"We're pretty impressed by this Birthday Cake made by one Pop Tarts fan's mum last week! What better way to celebrate turning 20??

Got anything that can top this creation? Send it our way and you could earn yourself free entry to one Pop Tarts!"

Are you the lucky Dan in question, who we can only assume had the time of his life? Or perhaps his mum, who's definitely got it going on when it comes to baking? Can you make an even better club night themed cake?

If yes to any of the above, please get in touch at [email protected].