Image may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Dress, Tuxedo, Suit, Overcoat, Coat, Clothing, Person, People, Human

There’s going to be a massive auction held at Hutton’s on Monday

It’s being organised by the Geography Society

The Geography Society at the University of Sheffield are hosting a massive auction at Hutton's on Monday (4th December).

After raising an impressive £681 at last year's event, the society are hoping that they can raise even more this year, with a target of £1,000.

Prizes on offer are incredible as well. They include two tickets to a Sheffield United fixture, a Broomhill Friery T-shirt, a £20 bar tab at Walkabout, a free bottle of champagne and a booth at SOYO, and free tickets to ROAR and Pop Tarts.

The event description promises a "largely entertaining night of beers, brilliance and best dresses", and the dress code is smart casual.

All proceeds from the auction will be going to mental health charity Sheffield Mind and Cathedral Archer Project, a homeless day centre.
There are also plans for a bar crawl afterwards with Tiger Works and West Street Live placed conveniently close to the auction venue.

Doors will open at 8pm, with last entry at 9pm, and entry to the auction costs just £2.

Featured image credit: Calvin Merry Photography