This Sheffield student is going to be dressing up as a VK every day until Easter

It’s all to raise money for Movember

Rees Britt, a University of Sheffield student, will be dressing as every students beloved drink, a "VK", every time he leaves the house until Easter.

The computer science student pledged to dress as a VK if he raised £500 for the Movember charity.

His current total stands at £520, meaning the American Footballer will be dressing as a bottle of the alcopops every time he goes to a lecture, on a night out, and even just when he's nipping to Sainsbury's for some late night cookies.

Image may contain: Drink, Beverage, Alcohol, Bottle, Person, People, Human

Speaking to Rees, who came up with the idea in Roar, he said "I'm interested to see how people are going to react, seeing a huge VK walking around so often, to be honest. I'm just glad I managed to raise a lot of money for such a great cause."

He's still not 100 per cent certain how he'll make his costume, but it will probably involve a lot of spray paint and creativity.

You can still donate to Rees' page here.

The Tab Sheffield

last seen today at 09:16

Get breaking Sheffield news straight to your WhatsApp.

Find out about the latest campus racism stories, mad shit happening in Corp, and if anyone decides to occupy the Arts Tower again. Straight into your DMs. 😘