Image may contain: Crowd, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

Foreverland is coming to Plug this Saturday

Watch out for those giant jellyfish and LED spacesuits

The famous Foreverland club night is coming to Sheffield this Saturday. The event, which is described as letting 'your inner-child come out to play' is hitting Plug on Saturday 18th November and is looking to be a good one!

The night is advertised as mixing "headline DJ talent with eye-popping circus acts to create a world of debauched and paranormal activity."

Beginning in Bournemouth two and a half years ago, the Foreverland team are stopping off on the Sheffield leg of their tour, bringing CO2 confetti cannons, top level house, garage and bass DJs and MCs, as well as an 8-foot moon crater with them (what's a decent night without one of them?)

Image may contain: Person, Human, Crowd, Paper, Confetti

The sold out night in Manchester

Connor Scanlon, the creator of Foreverland describes it as "stepping back into the magic and wonderment of childhood" with a "shot of fun, debauchery and a quality soundtrack".

Image may contain: Music, Leisure Activities, Art, Stage, Poster

Not your standard Saturday night out

There are a minimal number of tickets still left for this club night, and to add to it, if you're birthday falls seven days either side of the event, you're entitled to a free ticket.

So if you're a fan of the weird and wonderful, make sure you get yourself down for this.

Tickets are available here.

All photos are from Foreverland's Facebook page