Image may contain: Animal, Adorable

Drop everything: There’ll be a cake sale and guide dogs on the concourse tomorrow

OUR YEAR HAS BEEN MADE

We don't want to panic anyone, but there will be a bake sale and guide dogs on the SU concourse between 11am and 4pm tomorrow.

Yep, you read that right. Whatever your plans for Friday were, cancel them, because this will simply be so much better.

It is part of a fundraiser for the University of Sheffield support group for the Guide Dogs for the Blind Association, raising awareness to help people who are blind or partially sighted.

Image may contain: Pet, Mammal, Labrador Retriever, Dog, Canine, Animal

Just some of the good boys coming to our SU

Describing the event, the society have said: "Come down to the SU concourse on 3rd November to grab some cakes made by the Sheffield University Guide Dogs society and meet some lovely guide dogs too!"

Anyone wanting to bake for the event, or just be on the stall, can message the University of Sheffield Guide Dogs page on Facebook.

For everyone else, it's a chance to see many adorable doggos and enjoy some wonderful cakes – all while raising money and awareness for a great cause, making it the happiest of Fridays.

Photo credit: University of Sheffield Guide Dogs Facebook page.