Super Hans from Peep Show is going to do a DJ set at The Leadmill

Big beats are the best

Empty, scared, alone? Need a night out that will be both outrageous AND contagious?

Then you're in luck! On Friday 24th November, the one and only Super Hans (Matt King) is coming to Sheffield's iconic The Leadmill.

Over three hours of pounding dance music await. This is your chance to be a proper human being, or even an honourable man – even if you're not into Peep Show, doing things you hate is the price you pay to avoid loneliness.

His moreish DJ set will be at The Leadmill

The Sheffield stop is part of a full Super Hans UK tour described by NME as "already the stuff of legends". Remarkably, such an unmissable event is yet to sell out. You can't trust people.

As the event page asks, "Where else are you going to hear a big ketty beat laid over the top of Here Comes The Sun by The Beatles?" It will be a once in a lifetime experience.

The latest indie icon to hit the Leadmill

Just don't go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like "I like you". Getting down to The Leadmill will be the ideal chance to embrace at least the first half of the Big Beat Manifesto. We don't want to tempt fate, but everything is going to be totally great forever.

Tickets are on sale now, and include free entry to the Gaga club night afterwards.