You can buy tickets for next year’s Tramlines for just £25

This is not a drill

Yes, you read that right. You can now buy tickets for next year’s Tramlines priced at just £25 per person plus booking fee.

To celebrate the 10th birthday of Sheffield’s iconic event, Tramlines festival have already started selling discounted tickets for next years festival.

However, be warned that there are only a limited amount of these discounted tickets available, so book early to avoid disappointment.

The Libertines headlined on Friday night

This year’s festival went down a treat, with the likes of The Libertines, Metronomy, Toots and Maytals and All Saints performing. The event ran over three stages, the main stage being at Ponderosa Park near Crookesmoor, one being on Devonshire Green and The Folk Forest being on Endcliffe Park.

However, as those who have been to Tramlines know, the wristbanded events are only half of the main event, with a whole fringe festival happening in the city centre as well, showcasing up and coming bands.

Sarah Nulty, the festival organiser, added that next year, the organisers have something very special up their sleeves, so watch this space.

You can buy tickets here.