Sheffield’s most eligible bachelorette 2017 nomination: Olivia Searles

A gym bunny and karaoke queen

We’re in search of Sheffield’s most eligible bachelorette and with hundreds of applications flooding in, we present to you the Steel city’s finest.

Next up we’ve got a second year biomedical science student, Olivia Searles, who will be giving you guys a run for your money. This true Yorkshire lass from “the nice part of Wakefield” is self-described as “a full time health freak, part-time idiot”.

Liv, an avid gym bunny, is not afraid to challenge the men when hitting up the weights. She is 5”9 with endless legs, big brains and to top it off an arse that could even make Kim K hot under her collar.

Catch Liv hitting it up in Tiger Works on the karaoke on a Monday with the voice of an angel (questionable) along with as many triples as she can handle and a five pound round. If you’re lucky you may even see Liv working it on the dance floor. Despite years of ballet and tap, she now substitutes pirouettes for slut drops.

Liv is a grade 8 cornet player which, according to her nominator, makes her “an expert blower” – I’ll leave that one to the imagination.

If this wasn’t impressive enough, Liv could make you a cracking chicken pie followed by the best Yorkshire brew, making her perfect wifey material.

After undeserved treatment by ‘he who must not be named’, Liv is simply looking for a man to treat her right. How hard is it to realise you already have first prize and don’t need second too?

Voting for Sheffield’s Most Eligible Bachelorette opens soon.