EXCLUSIVE: actual real life Darude is going to perform at Sheffield SU

Will he play Sandstorm 55 times though?

This is not a drill.

Believe it or not, Finnish trance legend Daradue is playing an exclusive live performance at Sheffield University’s SU on Thursday 27th April.

The announcement comes in the wake of ROAR, the SU night for sports teams, playing the iconic ‘Sandstorm 55 times on repeat two weeks ago.

If three and a half hours furiously fist pumping to the legendary 90s banger didn’t quite quench your thirst for Darude, now you can make your dreams a reality by hearing it live.

Speaking to the SU they confirmed that he is coming because of high demand and because people danced all 55 times.

What we would like to know though, is will the man himself play his hit tune 55 times?

They even had a counter of how many times Sandstorm was played

If Basshunter at Plug wasn’t exciting enough, now we have Darude. What’s next, Cascada at Corp?

Supporting Darude is Taylor & Williams of Ey Up fame, ready to hype up the crowd for what will potentially be the biggest night in SU history.

Tickets are just £5 for early bird and £6 in advance. It’s safe to say that these tickets are going to be like gold-dust, and the Freshers’ Facebook pages are going to be an absolute war zone in the battle to get one.

It is miracles like this which just prove why we are deserving to be crowned the number one SU in the country for the ninth consecutive year. 

Tickets go on sale at 10am on Friday 24th March here, and more information can be found on the Nights Out at Sheffield Students’ Union Facebook page.