VOTE NOW: Sheffield’s most eligible bachelor

It’s finally time to crown the finest single guy

It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for – the official vote for The Tab Sheffield’s Most Eligible Bachelor 2017.

They are all very single, and all very spicy so we know it’s a difficult call, but cast your vote below for who should be given this prestigious title.

Here’s a quick reminder of all our single gents and their personal highlights:

Tom Rampton

Our first nominee was Wirral born Tom, described by his nominators as “devilishly pretty but equally rugged”. This Tiger Works loving weekender loves to indulge in some of life’s finer things, with grey goose induced paralysis his idea of a perfect Friday night.

When it comes to love, friends say Tom is a firm believer in looking to the future and leaving the past behind. Could you be on the horizon for this young bachelor?

Jake Mitchell

Second up we had single pringle Jake, the six foot four music loving second year with an incredibly dry and sarcastic sense of humour. Jake is rumoured to describe himself as ‘six foot four of gorgeousness’ and as ‘Sheffield’s heart throb’, so clearly will be backing himself to win this competition. But confidence is sexy right ladies?

He even has a man bun – take it or leave it.

Alfie Webster

Third in the nail-bitingly close competition is ‘well loved, well read, and well endowed’ Alfie. Alfie is described by friends as a ‘cheeky chappy’ who has been stealing hearts and minds alike since his arrival on the Sheffield bachelor scene last year.

Alfie works hard, commonly spotted in S10 or training for his next marathon, but plays harder as the proud owner of a Tuesday Club season ticket holder. This bachelor can always be located by the front left speaker in Tuesday Club.

Christian Todaro

Our fourth bachelor is Italian stallion Christian. Christian’s nomination was full of glowing reviews, described by many as ‘a great guy, attractive, and hilarious’, friends say ‘he is always cracking (actually) funny jokes’. Senor Todaro does lots of charity work, works hard for his degree, and is an avid ballroom dancer, described by friends as “a dangerous mover on the dance-floor”.

Plus, he rides a vespa. Hubba hubba.

Robert Chappell

Next in the line up of singletons is six foot two Rob, described by friends as ‘a fine gentleman with a heart of gold who needs his belief in love to be restored once again’. Rob is an athletic guy, partaking in a multitude of sports at uni, and as you can imagine the physique follows suit. It is rumoured that his housemates often use his chizzled abs to grate cheese for their evening toasties.

A true lover of our delightful SU, Rob is commonly found cutting shapes on the dancefloor of ROAR or Pop Tarts with a claw of VKs.

And he loves Gossip Girl – this guy’s a keeper.

Bob Brownlees

Our sixth bachelor is hunky Sabre Bob, otherwise known as ‘body builder Bob’. This bachelor enjoys nothing more than Wednesday night A-Bombs with his fellow Sabres and a good old knees up in ROAR. Bob is commonly spotted roaming West Street in elaborate fancy dress for the occasion, last spotted by The Tab as Bowser from the Mario games.

He has the tendency to get ‘teddy-bear zoned’ but is it time to give this bachelor the recognition he deserves by crowning him Sheffield’s Most Eligible Bachelor 2017?

Tom Holford

Could our next bachelor, Tom, be crowned the winner? Tom is described as being as  “intellectual as they come, without shouting about it. He’s a low-key guy with endless conversation starters and relentless charm.” So if you’re looking for a quietly clever guy that you can still be charmed by, then look no further.

Tom is never one to miss a night out, in particular he likes both house and techno (however not tech-house) and disco nights at “solid venues in big cities, also enjoying a nice indie gig from time to time”

Tom Gurman

Tom is on the left

Our final singleton is Tom, our only fresher in the running – he may be young but he is just as eligible. This bachelor is a hunky Latino originating from Guatemala.

Tom is frequently found sipping steins on the benches of Bierkeller, but don’t worry ladies he equally also enjoys snuggling up on a cold night to watch a chick flick. In the cold depths of the North this is not a quality to overlook.