Sheffield’s most eligible bachelor 2017 nomination: Tom Gurman

Doing it for the freshers

We’re in search of Sheffield’s hottest bachelor, and after hundreds of nominations have flooded in, we present to you the Steel City’s finest.

Our next eligible bachelor up is Tom, a first year Mechanical Engineer. This bachelor is a hunky Latino originating from Guatemala.

Tom is your typical tall, dark and handsome type at almost 6′ with dark hair and eyes. This bachelor stays trim by running, going to the gym and practising Muay Thai. However, not only is he strong and willing to protect you, Tom has a sensitive side – he is passionate about animals, namely camels apparently. Hopefully he could be just as passionate about you.

This bachelor loves a knees up, frequently found sipping steins on the benches of Bierkeller, but don’t worry ladies he equally also enjoys snuggling up on a cold night to watch a chick flick. In the cold depths of the North this is not a quality to overlook.

Tom has not always been lucky in love but he is hoping to find the right girl, could it be you? A date with this single pringle would be down Division Street for cocktails to get to know each other better.

Hearing of his nomination for this prestigious award Tom said: “Oh wow! I’m surprised mostly to be honest, but I’m grateful to and honoured by whoever nominated me. Its actually quite uplifting”

Voting for Sheffield’s Most Eligible Bachelor opens soon