Sheffield’s most eligible bachelor 2017 nomination: Alfie Webster

‘Well loved, well read, and well endowed’

We’re in search of Sheffield’s most eligible bachelor, and after hundreds of nominations have flooded in, we present to you the Steel City’s finest.

Next up is Alfie Webster, the ‘well loved, well read, and well endowed’ politics and philosophy second year. Alfie is described by friends as a ‘cheeky chappy’ who has been stealing hearts and minds alike since his arrival on the Sheffield bachelor scene last year.

As a Tuesday club season ticket holder, you can often find him on the Foundry dancefloor getting down in wavey garms or offering your fit mate from home water on the dance floor.

You may also recognise him as the business management building’s resident sweetheart barista, or have spotted him in your 10am seminar wearing last nights clothes.

It is not uncommon to find him training for his next marathon run or pumping iron in S10 either, but there is a softer side to this hard jawed wonder – on weekends he volunteers with refugees playing basketball, and this summer he intends on teaching kids in Nicaragua before doing a bit of travelling and ‘finding himself’. Of course, that’s only if ‘the one’ doesn’t find him first.

His nominators identify his best feature as anything other than his feet, so if that’s what you’re into maybe steer clear of this bachelor.

Alf’s a true gentleman with a big heart, in need of a girl who can keep up with his fast paced and fun approach to life — in the words of his Tinder bio, the man truly is ‘a viagra pill for your life’.

As a keen philosopher, this bachelor isn’t one to put a label on things, but that doesn’t mean you won’t be convinced when he tells you ‘we should see where this goes’. If you’re lucky enough to score a date with this hunk, his ideal date would be anywhere on Division street for drinks and you know for certain he’ll be the one to pay.

Alfie was confident about the competition, saying: “I feel honoured to have been thought upon this highly for once. I hope nobody now feels intimidated about my stature, for any girls interested I’ll meet you by the front left speaker in Tuesday club”

Voting for Sheffield’s Most Eligible Bachelor opens soon.