Hope Works nominated for DJ Mag’s best small club

About time really

DJ Mag have just this week announced their nominations for their ‘Best of British 2016’ and Hope Works has been nominated in the ‘Best Small Club’ category, alongside the likes London’s Phonox and Hidden in Manchester.

Whether you’ve been on a night out to Hope Works or not, the infamous club located in an armaments factory in an industrial corner of Sheffield needs no introductions. Popular among a range of people of different ages, the friendly atmosphere and world-class DJs, would make it a more than worthy winner of the award.

Lo Shea has been curating the acts and image of Hope Works since 2012.

Since 2012, Hope Works has been a shining light, putting Sheffield on the map and promoting international electronic talent. Aiming to rival the likes of Leeds and Manchester, the line ups now attracted to the Steel City are among the best in the country.

The combination of both fully established industry heavyweights and newer names is one of the reasons Hope Works has stood out from clubs across the country. Plus the comfy sofas only add to the allure. Not only that the opportunity to see your fave acts in such an intimate space, is a unique plus.

The simple remit “music and art first” shows the message at the heart of Hope Work’s nights, you’d be mad not to show your support.

To cast your for Hope Works, just click here. Voting is open until 11:59pm on 28th November 2016.