Jagwar Ma are set to headline Outlines Festival this year

Brought to you by the team behind Tramlines

The returning Outlines festival is being headlined by Jagwar Ma, Slow Club, Lady Leshurr and The Selecter, from 3rd- 4th March.

Aussie dance group Jagwar Ma will be headlining at Leadmill, while Sheffield alt-rock duo Slow Club will also share the stage at the iconic gig venue. Tramlines’ favourite and locals , The Crookes, will too make a return to the Steel City for the two day event.

Revellers can also expect a set from the new female face of British rap, Lady Leshurr. She will be sure to entertain the crowd with her ‘Queen’s Speech’ series that went viral this year and material from her upcoming debut album.

Headliners, Jagwar Ma, have just released their second LP and will no doubt showcase the more relaxed dance sound featured on this album.

Other acts at the inner city music festival include Clean Cut Kid, Nadia Rose, Bossy Love, Babe Punch and Post War Glamour Girls.

Brought to you by the team behind the award-winning Tramlines, the event promises an eclectic mix of genres and a whole host of 2017’s breaking talent.

Early bird tickets for both days are priced at £16.50 and can be bought online or from The Harley, Leadmill and Plug.