Reach for the stars, S Club 7 are coming to Sheffield tomorrow

Ain’t no party like an S Club party

Retro pop legends S Club 7 are to perform at Popworld on Saturday night.

Two sevenths of the noughties supergroup, Jo O’Meara and Bradley McIntosh, are sure to have Carver Street reaching for the stars with a live performance of their famous pop bangers.

Answering all your nostalgic pop dreams and belting out those school-disco defining hits, Jo and Bradley will be kick starting Popworld’s new weekly club night, Guilty Pleasures.

Proving that there really ain’t no party like an S Club party, millennial chart-toppers such as ‘Bring It All Back’ and ‘Don’t Stop Movin’ will no doubt feature on the duo’s set list on Saturday 1st October.

If the thought of this glitzy campness is not enough, Popworld will be offering special deals from 9pm through to midnight. This will include 50 per cent off all drinks before midnight, brank new cocktails to try, £15 bottles of prosecco and 2 bombs for a fiver.

Speaking of their new Saturday club night, Popworld said: “Get down and sing to your favourite songs out loud and proud, dance to the beat like you do in the shower and enjoy the biggest and best hits, tracks and one hit wonders from 1990 to current chart.”

Since their last reunion as a seven-piece and comeback arena tour in 2015, O’Meara and McIntosh have been keeping the group alive, playing the university circuit and gay pride events across the UK.

Tickets are £4.50 and available here.