Here come this year’s batch of freshers

You’ll all look back on these and cringe

Another year, another hoard of naive freshers. With the new freshers comes a juicy new Facebook page with a wealth of cringe attempts to make friends, join subject group chats, and impress with top banter.

We may laugh, but we were all there once. For second and third years, enjoy the naivety and nostalgia here, and for freshers, in time you’ll realise the error of your ways.

Better luck next time Tong

They say that university is a chance to reinvent yourself, but we reccommend you don’t go down this route Dan

Dan is nothing if not persistent

Oh Laura, what a rookie error. Corp tickets are like gold dust at the best of times, trying to get your paws on the first one of the year is a blood bath. Don’t be disappointed if you don’t get one though, you’ll spend an hour queuing to get in, someone will most likely be sick on your feet, and you’ll spend the entire night fleeing from horrific PDA.

Hahah! Natalie you legend! Congrats on the grades too, definitely sound legit and not like you’re a ticket rep

Whatever happened to ‘Anyone in Froggatt A3’? Good luck to whoever’s living with Adam *cringes*

‘I <3 JC’ no you don’t, don’t lie. You’re actually gutted you’re not in a proper Endcliffe block.

We get it, you lift.

“Accidentally”

Drinks on you then Billy

We all know and slightly dislike a Billy Big Balls, always bragging about money sent over by mummy and daddy. But that will never stop us using him for free drinks.