Best dressed: Tramlines Edition

Fix up look sharp

Last weekend, thousands descended upon Pondarosa to see the collection of great bands that performed at this year’s Tramlines festival. However, it was not only the eye catching performances that grabbed our attention – everyone was dressed up in their coolest outfits for the festival. The best are below:

Megan, 22, Nurse

IMG_2223-min

Patterned pieces are perfect for festivals

Kate, 25, Admin

IMG_2231-min

Glittery glam sets the pace for an exciting weekend

Melissa, 24, E-learning Production Assistant

IMG_2227-min

A patterned shirt can double up as a jacket, perfect for tying round your waist when the summer heat hits

Olivia, 24, Fashion Merchandising

IMG_2237-min

Festival style essentials? A cute dress and comfy trainers

Abena, 21, Student

IMG_2248-min

Golden embellishments add some late-night charm to the festival during the day

Jasmine, 27, Translator

IMG_2255-min

Florals and broderie anglaise create a summery mood

Amelia, 20, Student

FullSizeRender (1)-min

The t-shirt under slip dress look was very popular this weekend. It is sure to carry on throughout the summer and into the autumn.

Dean, 21, Student

IMG_2268-min

Menswear at Tramlines tended to be simple and classic. A patterned shirt and black skinny jeans rarely fails.

Sarah, 20, Student

IMG_2276-min

Keeping it grungy is a surefire way to look cool. Add a bit of glitter for more glamour.

Bryony, 19, Trainee Teacher

Patterned trousers are very now. Stripes add a more sophisticated tone and can easily be carried into autumn and winter.

Amy, 24, Trend Forecaster

IMG_2285-min

Pairing with a feminine skirt is an original take on styling a classic t-shirt.

Gigi, 23, Musician

FullSizeRender (2)-min

We might have thought we’d seen every ’90s revival look, but there are always new ways to work it: chokers, lace and Doc Martens are foolproof classics from the decade.

Davina, 23, Producer

FullSizeRender (3)

Gothic pieces can look carefree and warm when styled like this for festival season.