Corp is officially the thing we will miss most about Sheffield

The votes have been counted

The end of uni is in sight, and you’ve decided that when you leave the steel city behind, it’s Corp you’ll miss the most.

Three weeks ago we asked you what you’ll miss the most about Sheffield when you leave, and one hundred and thirty four of you chose the sticky floored nightclub as your winner, putting it firmly in the lead with 31 percent of the vote.

It was a tough race, with the SU coming in second place, pulling in 22 percent of the votes, and Notty House pies swooping in at third place, with an impressive 14 percent.

It’s our spiritual home

In fourth place with were the peaks, with 13 percent of the vote, and in fifth place came the infamous late night curry haven that is Balti King, with just 7 percent.

Surprisingly, only 19 of you said that you would miss John’s Van the most, despite its indisputably legendary reputation, putting it in sixth place, whilst Henderson’s Relish and Broomhill Friary came joint seventh with just 3 percent of the vote.

The chatty locals came last with an underwhelming 2 percent, which is unsurprising seeing as 121 of you voted them the worst thing about Sheffield just a few months ago.

Whilst every single one of these categories pulled in its own fan base, it seems that a life without school uniform and quad vods is what really tugs on our heart strings the most.