Pop Tarts are now selling pizzas and pasties

Move over Dan Bean

The SU have developed a ‘late night menu’ of pasties and pizza slices which they are now selling at Pop Tarts. 

Proving yet again why Sheffield SU is the best in the UK, the new food outlet opened for the first time just over two weeks ago, on the 13th of February, and is offering an array of hot snacks which can be enjoyed either during or after your night of retro-pop.

Located just opposite the clock room, towards the exit, the shop will be open from 12am to 3.30am each week for all your drunken snacking needs.

A spokesperson from the SU claims that Foundry and Fusion are trialling the food menu at Pop Tarts first, before potentially branching out to other nights such as Roar.

Come to me

History second year and Pasty fanatic Kieran Barnes said: “Pop Tarts and pasties are a winning combination for me. From experience , a cornish pasty particularly goes down a treat on your climb back up to Crookes at 3:30pm.”

Whether your heart desires a pepperoni pizza, a cornish pasty or an ever so slightly rogue vegan pie in the early hours of the morning, priced at just £3.25 each, the new ‘late night menu’ may well save you the trek to the nearest kebab shop.