Kelis and Jurassic 5 to join the Tramlines line up

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

Kelis and Jurassic 5 have now been announced as the co headliners in Tramlines’ third line up announcement. 

The word renowned pop icon Kelis is set to grace the outdoor main stage on Saturday night for the closing set, whilst hip hop legends Jurrassic  5 will be performing on the Sunday.

Also added to the line up, Mystery Jets, Gaz Coombes, My Nu Leng, Skream, Novelist, Floorplan and Scuba will be turning up in the Steel City throughout the weekend.

This comes after the news that Dizzee Rascal will be the main act on the Friday night, and Catfish and the Bottlemen were announced for the Sunday.

Previous announcements also state that big acts such as The Crookes, Goldie, Toddla T and Young Fathers will be making an appearance.

Last year, a massive 100,000 hit up the streets of Sheffield to see Basement Jaxx, Slaves, Martha Reeves and Buzzcocks – and this year promises things to be just as big.

Now in its eighth year, the festival will be taking place across various sites in the city from Friday 22nd July to Sunday 24th. Daytime tickets start at £23, with a full weekend pass just £42.