Best dressed on campus: Revision edition

Studying in style

assessments campus style exams fashion library revision street style

It’s January, it’s cold, it’s exam period, but this fashionable lot are injecting some style back into the season.

A busy exam period is no excuse to dress lazily. The best library looks this week combine comfort and creativity. With the current windy weather, it’s all about those sassy coat and boot combos. Suede, fur, neutral tones and the occasional stand out accessories are dominating revision space around uni.

Don’t give in to those scruffy vibes, take inspiration from the best dressed this week and hit the books with style.

Sophie, Law

It’s all in the details

There is so much going on with this look, but it is styled so flawlessly. The jacket and the hem of the skirt create a hippy vibe, whilst the accessories tie it all together.

Catherine, Chemistry

One unique accessory makes a look special

Catherine puts a spin on the otherwise ordinary Docs with bright yellow laces.

Hannah, Biomed

Less is sometimes more

The simplicity of this look makes it a timeless style for winter.

Ola, Biochem and Genetics

So comfy

With the ’70s style revival continuing into next season, suede jackets aren’t going anywhere soon.

Melissa, Chemistry

Green with envy for that coat

A statement fuzzy coat is always a stylish choice for making an outfit appear well put together. The boots also toughen up this look.

Christopher, English and Theatre

Suede jackets are here to stay

More suede here from Christopher, whose jacket makes his look appear effortlessly cool.

Stephanie, Biomed

So chic

The eye-catching scarf brought some much needed colour to the IC and the dreary day outside.

Jack, Religious Studies

Bright headphones: practical AND stylish

The bright orange headphones add a pop of colour to this minimalistic look. Listen to your revision playlist in style.

Chantelle, Public Humanities

Looking smart

As shown here, a stylish coat and boot combo is all you need for a great look.

Jess, Biomedical Science

Retro

“This is my dad’s jacket.” Vintage, and still so on trend.