‘I brought my Dad along to Pop Tarts’

He has plans to take his Mum to Leadmill too

Chemistry second year Anthony Holland became an all round BNOC two weeks ago when he rocked up at Pop Tarts with his 57 year old Dad, Trevor. 

According to Anthony, Trevor’s spontaneous night of non-stop retro pop all began with a few casual bevs in Bar One: “We were watching the Rugby, and as the last batch of Pop Tarts tickets went on sale Dad literally just piped up and was like yeah I’ll come as well.”

Trevor on a mad one

Speaking of his Pop Tarts experience, Trevor told his son that it was “the biggest and busiest nightclub that he has ever been in, and probably one of the best.”

In fact, he loved it so much that he’s even planning to come back with all his friends.

He also said he was “quite disappointed he missed out on Venga Boys last Saturday, I love a bit of “Boom Boom Boom Boom.””

Anthony and Trevor by day

When Trevor wasn’t off dancing to Billy Ocean’s “Love Really Hurts Without You”, which was his favourite club banger of the night, it seems he was a pretty good wingman for Anthony, who even managed to pull right in front of him.

“It was sound,” Anthony said, “I don’t actually know if he saw but he didn’t seem to mind, he didn’t really say anything.”

After such a successful night of madness with his Dad, Anthony says that he has big plans for future nights of clubbing with his parents: “My mum’s coming up in two weeks and I think I’m gonna take her to Leadmill”.