Stop touching yourself: Hallam access THOUSANDS of porn sites over the summer

While you’re on holiday, the poly are on Redtube

Pervy profs at the poly accessed porn site Redtube over 2,000 times this summer.

The site, whose front page titles currently include “Aliz fucks Heidi hard with a huge strap on” and “Hot outdoor fuck ends with a nice footjob” is one of many pornographic sites visited through the uni’s internet over the last few months.

RedTubes finest

Its sister sites YouJizz and Tube8 received over 1100 hits between the 15th June and the 11th September – presumably from those guys who attend conferences at Hallam and sleep in the rooms this year’s freshers are currently occupying.

A spokesperson from Sheffield Hallam Accommodation Services said “We have rented out accommodation in the past for things like conferences, but it’s not really something we do that much anymore.

That tends to lie more with private accommodation than university owned.”

Meaning that it’s more likely to have been the lecturers and staff accessing the likes of Literotica and Spankwire whilst in the university over the summer months, rather than creepy conference goers.

Hallam- a literal ‘Porn Hub’

Redtube, which offers ‘free porn sex videos’ was accessed a massive 2,099 times, with YouJizz and Literotica coming in second with around 700 hits each.

XNXX was accessed 299 times and Spankwire came with just 124 hits.

Amateur porn site Motherless on the other hand, which claims to be a ‘moral free file host’ wasn’t accessed once on the University network.

‘Moral free’ 

Clearly even the Hallam community draw the line at ‘Mun son dad having fun in bath tub’, ‘teen inserts handbreak in car’ and other such delights.