Freedom flashers: First photo of topless students celebrating end of exams in packed Western Bank

Two female students distracted revising students by going topless in the library

Students in Western Bank this afternoon were perked up by the arrival of two females, who made a quick announcement before flashing the entire library.

The two students, who were stood on the balcony, interrupted the hellish silence of Western Bank, exclaiming “hey everyone!” before lifting up their tops to reveal the word “freedom” written across their breasts.

Dale, a first year History and Philosophy student, spoke to one of the flashers. “She said she’d finished her degree and just fancied doing something to commemorate her time at Sheffield, thus, breasts were employed.”

Titillating… The two students proved quite the distraction to revision.

As first year History student, Jamie, describes it: “the whole room erupted into applause as two stern looking librarians entered and fruitlessly tried to restore calm.” turned out to be a rather outrageous end-of-exams celebration.

Whatever happened to just downing a dirty pint?

Students embraced the act as a welcome break to revision

Fellow first year and Geography student, Harry, also saw the whole thing: “I saw it as a bit of fun, didn’t see any boobs so there’s room for improvement there. I’d give her an 8/10 for effort.”