How to wear your jumper on a night out

With the Tab’s handy guide, you’ll only need to worry about accidentally flashing your belly as you take it off.

A simple night out can be a chilly affair and outerwear is nothing more than an unwanted inconvenience when trying to give the club you’re all. Danny Norton shows us how to not only ‘werk’ the notoriously tricky jumper-ed look, but how to make it fun, functional and fabulous.

1. The Nicki Minaj

It’s all about looking natural. As 2 Chainz wisely once said, ‘she got a big booty so I call her Big booty.’

What better way to accentuate a rear than plumping in it up with a pullover? And if your skinny jeans just wont allow it then go ahead and treat a lucky companion to the Minaj Makeover.

Dat ass.

1. The Preppy Pullover

Nothing says idiot quite like a knot in the sleeves of your jumper. Don’t do it. Ever

First spotted in America by people who have absolutely no influence in fashion today, prolonged exposure to people who wear their jumpers like this may lead to loss of hair, patience and style.

Yeah… Maybe not.

1. The Hips Dont Lie

Boy, you can’t deny.

The most favoured in our recent poll of Jump Around attendees concluded that this method was by far the most practical and fashionable. Tying a simple, sophisticated knot around your waist creates the perfect handsfree solution to your night out.

Like an infant.

1. The Rich Kids Answer

Let’s face it students aren’t made of money, and with the average cloakroom fee being around £1.50, is it really worth dipping into the precious Jager Bomb fund for the luxury of someone mindlessly supervising your beloved jumper? And now with the help of The Tab, you no longer have to.

“How many jaegerbombs in one fifty?”

1. The Drunk Nun

Voted the best jumper orientation for rain, wind and all other adverse weather conditions; ‘the drunk nun’ is a chic solution to the atrocities of the Plug queue or the drunken crawl to Broomhill Friery.

Work hard, pray hard