Dear Dan…

Avuncular advice from Dan Bean – The Tab’s new Agony Uncle!

Dear Dan,

I’ve liked a girl in my seminar group for a while now, but she just never seems to notice me. What can I do? Josh.

Dear Josh,

My advice is go on a night out with her so you’re out as a group and go out with the mindset to get to know her as a mate, this will give you more confidence to talk to her.

The fountain of all wisdom

Dear Dan,

My ex gave me an STI, but I still love them. I can’t make up my mind whether to stay with him or not. What should I do? Helen.

Dear Helen,

I would definitely cut him completely out of your life for that! If he’s done it once he will do it again.

Dear Dan,

I really like my partner, and the other night she told me she loved me but I just don’t know if I’m in love. What are the signs? How will I know? Yusef.

Dear Yusef,

Don’t worry yourself you are young so just enjoy each day as it comes; the best things are never planned.

Dear Dan,

I’ve been thinking about using food in the bedroom, but I’m not sure how to tell my partner. I’m a bit embarrassed but think it’d be killer. Any tips? Harry.

Dear Harry,

The best solution is to tell her in the moment. So get her horny first then just whip the bottle of cream out from under the bed and ask her if she would like it licking off.

Just whip it. Whip it real good.

Dear Dan,

I’m struggling for a romantic, and hygienic, place to go on a first date, any ideas? Sean.

Dear Sean,

I would recommend the Daddy Burger from Broomhill Friery; it’s a kebab and a burger in one. Plus we just scored 4 in our food hygiene score.

Got a dilemma for Uncle Dan? Send it to [email protected].