Budget Style Picks: Fashion meets Fitness

The hottest high-street workout gear to take you from lecture theatre to body blitz for under £15.

It’s time to ditch those ancient trackies, see-through leggings and sorrowful sports bras and head down to Primark to transform your workout wardrobe.

Our fave budget retailer has kicked off the year with a stunning range of fitness gear that luckily for us, won’t burn a hole in our stingy student pockets. Step into spring with bright, bold colours and invest in fitness gear that will inspire you to break a sweat in style.

Primark’s ‘Workout’ Range

Primani hasn’t failed to disappoint with this fab new fitness line. Neon’s made a come back in the sports apparel world, so whether you’re marathon training or shaping up for summer, you’re bound to find something to suit your style.

Primark rocks ’80s fluo

From Hicks to HIIT

Get your heart racing and make a statement in this dynamic outfit that combines fashion and functionality. Team with a colour popping gym bag and head straight to your workout so you can swap your books for the bells.

Gym Bag, Primark, £9 / Sports Bra, Primark, £4

From Bart House to Body Pump

Pump it up in this bold, fluo support bra and lightweight capris. Team with this loose-fit jacket to shield you from the notorious Sheffield chill, pre or post workout.

Sports Jacket, Primark, £12 / Neon Bra, Primark, £4 / Leggings, H&M, £9.99

And if you’re still making excuses…

A fresh pair of sneaks will definitely get you up and moving. Check out Sports Direct’s footwear range for big brands and great styles that won’t break the bank.