The Tab’s top Valentine’s outfit picks

Whether you’re a singleton or just plain loved up, we’ve ransacked the high street, aka our wardrobes, to bring you the top 3 outfits to wear at your fave Shef spot.

Evening meal

Singleton

Evening Meal Singleton

A timeless white blazer adds a touch of class to any simple outfit. Wear with black shoe boots, a classic Topshop cami and your favourite denim for a chic yet glamorous look.

Keep the accessories simple and opt for a nude or tan tote. The perfect look for an evening meal with your gals.

Loved up

A jumpsuit is the perfect item if your looking for something that meets halfway in the middle. You don’t have to bare all, but will still look sexy. Have fun with colour by wearing some bright kitten heels.

We also love this midi length coat from River Island, which will keep you warm and stylish should you decide to go for a romantic stroll after dinner.

Night in

Singleton

Cosy down with the girls in this comfy H&M roll knit. It’ll be sure to keep you toasty on a chilly Sheffield evening…whoever said you need a man for Valentines anyway!

Loved up

We will leave that one to your imagination…

But for some sexy Valentine’s lingerie inspiration visit Cash to splashOn a budget and No time to hit the shops.

Hitting the town

Singleton

Strut your stuff in this sexy Misguided number and you’ll be sure to turn a few heads. Team with sky-high stilettos, a classic clutch and messy up-do for the ultimate sex appeal.

Loved up

What better occasion to rock a little red dress than Valentines day. Pair it with some black heels, and throw on a blazer to finish the look, as we all know Sheffield is renowned for its cold nights.