Welcome to the Styles’ City

1D heart-throb comes to Sheff to see his sister graduate…

Ever wondered why Harry Styles keeps being inexplicably spotted around Sheffield?

Well now you know. His big sister is (or was) at Hallam.

Harry Styles posted this photo of the pair on instagram, reaching over 790,000 likes

On Monday, songsmith and all-round sexpot Harry Styles came to the steel city to celebrate Gemma Anne Style’s graduation from Sheffield Hallam University, resulting in thousands of Uni-of ladies holding off making jokes about Hallam for the day.

Hallam were keen to capitalise on their ‘special guest’, taking several creepy photos of Styles and his mother and tweeting them throughout the graduation ceremony.

In one of them it looks like he’s got a spot on his lip that just can’t wait.

A photo of mother Anne Cox taking a photo

Harry looked pleased to see off his sisters degree as well as his lip ulcer while proud mother Anne Cox recorded the ceremony on her phone.

Gemma and mum, Anne, posing for a graduation selfie

22 year-old Gemma, pictured left and equally photogenic in her cap & gown, graduated on Monday morning, collecting her Science Education degree and was treated to a smattering of @sheffhallamuni tweets all about her famous brother, and her graduation by extension.

Neither Harry nor his sister retweeted the university.

Harry and Gemma showing off their impeccable genes to the photographer

The formal photo of the pair received a whopping 3,330 retweets, resulting in @sheffhallamuni trending for the first and last time ever.

During Gemma’s studies, Harry often visited her in Sheffield during his breaks in One Direction’s busy schedule.  Last Christmas he was spotted partying in Endcliffe student village at the University of Sheffield campus.

Unfortunately, this could spell disaster for the female student population, as now the teen heartthrob has no excuse to keep coming back to the steel city.