The Tab RHUL is looking for new writers

We are recruiting

The Tab RHUL is looking for new student journalists and writers, to be part of the world’s largest student news network, reaching over 11 million people each month.

The Tab RHUL team is one of the Tab’s rising stars, sometimes hitting more than 125,000 readers a month and growing every week. We break exclusive stories which are often picked up by national news networks such as the Sun, the Guardian and the Daily Mail.

We write articles and features for everyone, so whatever your interests and whatever your style, the Tab can be a platform for your voice. Not only could you write for the Tab Royal Holloway  page, but anyone can write for the national and global pages, as well as Babe, the fastest growing empowerment magazine on the internet.

and also, our meetings generally end with us going out

It looks great on your CV if you want to get into the journalism industry. There are regular opportunities to apply for internships at The Tab’s headquarters in London, as well as other news agencies such as The Sun and The Sunday Times. Pervious Tab writers have gone on to work at other companies such as the BBC, Sky News, The Times, Daily Mail, LADbible, Vogue, Buzzfeed and many more.

If you’re not studying Media or Journalism; you have nothing to worry – in our team we have students who study English, French, Management and even Mathematics. We write serious stories relating to university life such as when one former student got arrested, as well as pieces that are just fun to read, such as the student who made a video to find another housemate, a piece that got over 95,000 hits.

Whether or not you have got an idea, message our Facebook page, or sign up on our website here.