I used Lana Del Rey lyrics as pickup lines on Tinder

Will you still love me when I’m no longer young and beautiful?

We can all agree that sometimes Tinder can be a weird place, when I did my last article about tinder I had so much fun with the responses I got (mostly because they were incredibly stupid), so I decided I wanted to do another.

Lana Del Rey has the sexiest lyrics, so what could be more useful pickup lines than using her lyrics? I sent them to various men to see what they would respond, and got some hilarious reactions.

I guess I was too far away for him, oh well his loss.

If  I am going to do this I have to do it properly, of course I had to use ‘Will you still love me when I’m no longer young and beautiful’.

thanks

so am I handsome too? #wow

Honestly, people lost their creativity on tinder. Come on boys, I am using LDR’s songs as a pickup lines and all you could do is say “You too”?

Well, finally there was someone who could understand I was quoting lyrics, but sorry that’s the wrong guess!

I was not satisfied with the responses I got, why can’t you be more fun?

remind me not to write articles when I’m travelling again please

ah come on

I learnt only two things from this article:

•  do not use Tinder while travelling
  • give up hope that there’re still decent gentlemen out there

Was using Lana’s lyrics as a pick up line fun? It was, however I am shocked that people lost their creativity and fun on Tinder, even for an article the men on Tinder couldn’t make me laugh.

NOW WATCH:
The Tab Royal Holloway