Chase and Status are headlining the Summer Ball

There will be fairground rides and a VW camper-van photo booth

It’s time to save up for your £75 ticket for Royal Holloway’s Summer Ball on the 2nd June 2017.

The Line-Up on the Main stage includes Chase & Status, Nadia Rose (who is apparently Stormzy’s cousin), High Contrast, Masseoke, Old Dirty Brasstards and Congo Revolution.

But it’s okay if you’ve never heard of the others because as annual tradition, the SU have brought back their Big Top Silent Disco tent so you can have countless moments of excitement when you realise someone is also dancing along to the same song as you.

The Big Top Silent Disco Stage will include DJ’s from our well known nights on campus: Soap, Flawless, Toast (featuring Tommy Toast) and this year’s new addition, Scratch.

Get ready for the Grease Megamix and Bohemian Rhapsody sing-along; this time you can actually get away with not knowing the lyrics because no one can hear you.

There will also be more music to suit everyone’s tastes on the Cantina Stage and the Crosslands ‘Stage’.

What’s included?

Drink on arrival before 22:00
Breakfast for all Survivors at 06:00
A free formal professional photograph – worth £10
Unlimited use of the interactive photo booth
Unlimited use of the Fun Fair side shows
$100 of casino chips for the Casino
Transport home (standard SSHH Bus routes)

In Founder’s Hall there will be a Casino, Professional Photographs so you don’t even need to get the selfie stick out, and for the classy types, a Champagne Bar (we’ll just stick to the VK’s and jägerbombs).

And if that’s not enough, there’ll also be a Funfair, a VW Photobooth, a Bus Bar, a VK Bar and Food Vendors on the side-roads. Let’s just hope they’ve cleared up all the scaffolding by then…