Red Cup Company SU Takeover: 50 Shades of Red will be the best night this term

There will be give-aways and sexual health workshops

This Friday, Red Cup Company are hosting Friday’s SU night, Fifty Shades of Red, for I Heart Consent.

The punny name relates both to the safe sex theme and Red Cup Company’s colour, and also ties in to the heart in I Heart Consent.

Sexual health workshops will be running in Rialto on the night which everyone can take part in. Wear as much red as you can and you may win a prize! There will also be give-aways, and Durex has donated a whopping 3000 condoms for the event.

Annie Pantry, Red Cup Company’s First Year Rep told The Tab, ‘University consent is so relevant and important. We stand for charities all around the world, but are also keen to support the ones closer to home and all of us felt that consent was one that should take priority particularly as we are all at university.’

Get your tickets online as it will definitely be one of their best weekly events! You can also buy Red Cup Company membership online.

All proceeds will go to Syrian Refugees: Solidarites International and towards Macmillan Cancer Research and Future Sense.