Portsmouth has been ranked one of the top 100 universities in the world

We’re ranked higher than last year

The University of Portsmouth was established in 1992, and is known for its positive outcomes and vibes. The University offers a wide range of courses, for example, Mechanical Engineering, Creative Writing, Journalism, and so much more.

Published in a report by The Times Higher Education Young University World Rankings, it has been confirmed that the University of Portsmouth has been ranked the 98th best university in the world. The university has risen from last years result of 99th place, consolidating its strong position in the world’s top 100 universities under 50 years old.

As it stands, the UK is the leading country in the list of the world’s best young universities, where Portsmouth University ranked as the 4th highest of the 27 universities in the United Kingdom in the top 200 places.

Professor Graham Galbraith, who is the vice chancellor said: “This confirms our positive global impact through providing the very best education and experience for our students, underpinned by high quality research and innovation.”

With the University of Portsmouth currently ranked in 98th place, has it got what it takes to move up another place or two in the years to come?

University of Portsmouth