Street Style: Week one

STREET STYLE IS BACK

fashion Street-Style style

We’re back for another term, braving the chilly streets of Oxford to bring you all the people that dressed better than you this week.

Week one blessed us with an array of style, from morning-after-the-night-before chic to matching outfits with your bezzie. You guys are too cute.

Miriam, Hertford

We could all take a page out of Miriam’s book– we take our hats off to this girl who was rocking her sequined skirt the morning after the night before.

Rory, St Peter’s

The look is averagely Oxford, but those sunglasses? And with that pose? Strong.

Rosie, Queen’s

Grunge it up like Rosie in straight leg jeans, Docs, a big fur coat and graphic tee for that effortless dressed down chic.

Victoria and Nadanael, Oxford Photography College

Always accessorize with a smile – those black jeans don’t seem so plain when you pair them with a 90s-style patterned jacket.

Lily, Christ Church

A summer slip can be transformed into a cold weather winner if you do as Lily’s done and layer above a top and snuggle into a chunky winter coat.

Kelly, Biology Department

A bobble hat and a casual winter coat will give you a great daytime look for those over-the-knee boots that are ‘so in right now’.

Stanley, Corpus Christi

The yellow laces added to this look, but Stanley’s accessory of pasta completed it. Unfortunately, it didn’t want to be photographed.

Scott, St John’s

Maybe not how Ralph saw his shirt being styled – alongside scruffy trainers and faded jeans, but Scott is certainly well put together.

Joella, Keble

All black: the perfect go-to outfit. Joella works it with a monochrome skirt to break up that darkness just a touch.

Lucy, Teddy Hall

Lucy shows us how to pull off the see-through knit. Plus the black fluffy coat is perfectly on trend. Double brownie points.

Leo, St John’s

Guide to male middle-class dressing: Barbour jacket? Check. Brogues? Check. Chunky knitted scarf? Check.

James + Friend + Plant – St Antony’s

Can we all take a moment to appreciate those tartan blue trousers? And the matching shoes: cute.

Alex & Alec, St John’s

This Is England meets Made in Chelsea. Who said mods and hipsters couldn’t get on?