We had a go at some of 2015’s really bizarre fashion trends

Would you go out like this?

beauty fashion hair Mens Fashion women's fashion

The higher powers of the runway have spoken.

We checked out and tried the hair, beauty and clothing trends paraded up and down the runways for S/S ’15.

Bleached brows, sweaty skin and grey hair…expect to be looking f-i-n-e in Parkers this term.

Bleached brows

Last year the likes of Cara Delevinne, Chloë Sevigney and even Kimmy K reached for the peroxide. After Givenchy’s S/S ’15 show saw its models going for the browless look, it seems the bleached brow is here to stay. Fake it with concealer, highlighter and yellow eye shadow. DO NOT TRY BLEACHING AT HOME.

Purple Eyes

Some reprobate push in front of you at Hussein’s post-Wahoo? Ended up in fisticuffs defending your cheesy chips? Fear not: the make-up at Vera Wang was all over ASBO-chic.

Fake freckles

Look forward to spending valuable Bridge pre-drinking time on drawing teeny tiny dots all over your mug. Yep, fake freckles are a thing. Bit of St. Tropez, paintbrush – you’re sorted. You definitely won’t be making those Anuba doubles this term.

Spray ‘n’ go grey hair

Kylie Jenner somehow managed to turn us green with grey hair envy last year. Good news for those of us too afraid to go for the permanent granny look: the spray-on grey dye job is (supposedly) in. And who said you wouldn’t use that grey hairspray you bought for Halloween?

Ear make up and fake lip jewellery

Claire’s Accessories got a bit too pricey? Scared that lip piercing won’t go down too well at your J.P.Morgan interview? Crack out the Snazaroo. No one will be able to tell the difference…

Sweaty betty

Thinking of showering post-Zumba? BLASPHEMY. Save that sweaty sheen which was coveted on the runways this season. For the couch potatoes amongst you, fake it with spray-on baby oil.

Peek-a-boo

Sack off the t-shirt beneath your bomber jacket. Man cleavage has upped its game this season. Swap bomber for blazer to make this tute-appropriate. Crotch grab optional.

Pillow talk

Forgo bedding this term and turn your pillow case into this…thing. The amount you’ll be pulling in this bad boy, you won’t be needing any spare sheets.

Big thanks to all the gorgeous guinea pigs.

Hair & Make-up: Claudia Hill