Best of Christmas jumpers

Our pick of the best Christmas jumpers for every budget

Oxmas is just around the corner. With this in mind we went up and down the high street in search of the best Christmas jumpers to make all that carolling and mince pie eating and mulled wine drinking all the merrier.

And there’s something for everyone and every budget: the fashionista, the jokester and even the Grinch who will only wear a Christmas jumper in an ironic statement.

Low budget

H&M for £14.99

“Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing,
A ring.
I don’t mean on the phone,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight”

H&M for £14.99

If you want to look like you’ve dropped some serious cash (that you don’t have) on your Christmas jumper, this one’s for you.

New Look, £22.99 (for a limited time only £17)

Feel as fuzzy as those polar bears in this one.

Primark, £12

It lights up! To complete your transformation into a Christmas tree, pair with a hat that lights up too.

Primark, £12

Year in and year out Primark tries to make their festive jumpers funny, some years less so than others.

Primark, £12

This one packs in all the meanings of Christmas – pairing with Christmas pudding hat is a must.

Primark, £12

“Holidays are coming”…and with them the excessive consumerism defined by the Coca Cola Santa Claus.

Medium budget

Topshop, £46

The fashion-obsessed will find it hard to resist this actual beauty of a Christmas jumper. Santa, please?

Topshop, £40

The ironic and ironically expensive jumper for a hipster with too much money to spend.

High budget

French Connection, £85 (for a limited time only £68!)

Luckily it’s ambiguous enough to wear well after Christmas is over. An “investment piece”, if you will.