Street Style: Weeks five and six

A street style doubly whammy ft. lots of guys

This week’s double instalment of street style sees a strong representation of men’s fashion, all across the style spectrum.

Keep it up boys, girls love a well-dressed man.

Jack, New

Jack adds edge to his oversized sheepskin with bright laces and a classic tartan scarf.

Grace, Mansfield

With her statement textured coat and rolled up ankles Grace masters the sophisticated school girl.

Missie, New

Barbour coat turned functional book bag; not sure if DIY or Babour actually made that. Either way, v cool.

Kesavan, Hertford

He can double denim, can you?

Ting, “she doesn’t even go here”

We always love an elegant coat made casual with trusty sneakers.

Joff, Brasenose

Fit-spo? The signet ring is an essential element of this ironic outfit.

Robbie, St. Catz alum

The lumbersexual look is making waves or is this just for Movember? We hope for the former as it goes well with Robbie’s casual but dapper style.

George, Worcester

We are loving this whole look: from the colour-coordinated shirt, tie, blazer, coat (and socks!) to how the blue compliments the earthy tones of the brogues and chinos.

Harry, Worcester

Seems like Worcester loves their men in suits. Harry manages to keep it elegant but not OTT with some tweed.

Qi, Brasenose

Sometimes, keeping it simple is better than trying something you’re not comfortable with: burgundy scarves and olive green parkas will never fail you.

Anna, Worcester

Anna’s very season-appropriate with her autumn-themed patterned knit.

Charli, St. John’s

Ophelia, St. John’s

The John’s girls love their velvet overalls but wear them two ways: Charli goes for a more elfin Christmas look while Ophelia’s is more vintage-chic.

Olli, St. John’s

Never underestimate the seductive power of some monogrammed stash.

Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are not necessarily those of The Tab.

Photographs 1-7 by Lizzy Thompson, 8-10 by Alice Harrett, 11-14 by Robyn Ashley

See the full album here.

Thank you to everyone who agreed to be featured in street style this term. This is our last one – voting opens next week for the best dressed of Michaelmas 2014.