Best Dressed Clubbers: Week four

Bold and impractical were this week’s hottest club trendz

Last week, the club photographers decided your faces were more important than your outfits. THEY WERE WRONG.

For those who did get papped from the neck down, it was all about bold prints and very impractical clothing for clubs.

At least there’s always the glorious scent of a Hussein’s special to cover the stench at the end of the night…

When the anime convention gets cancelled, not even the Park End cheese floor can cheer a gal up.

Look out for our next instalment of 101 ways to fashion college curtains into accessories.

Après-ski chic and a gnome smile. (Anyone else see this, anyone…?)

Leather in Park End, brave, brave girls. We hope there weren’t any Ross-from-Friends-style leather trousers issues in the toilets…

Trust us, guys, S/S ’15 is going to be all over the vicar chic look.

Co-ordination taken to a new level by the girl on the left: red pout matching red lips on the t-shirt (psst, find this cheeky top at your nearest H&M)

This guy looks like he walked straight out of Ballroom and straight into a Macklemore video.

Ironic Puma jumper. Chewbacca-style fur coat. Wavey fish-print shirt. The edge was clearly all a bit too much for the guy on the end. Violins, please.

Swag. That is all.