Food Music label boss Shadow Child and Kry Wolf bring their big room sound to Oxford

Time to learn how to be cool kids

Struggling of ways to impress your new flatmates? Reinvented yourself over the summer but not got enough ammo in your house arsenal to blag a half hour chat in the smoking area?

Being cool is quite tough. Musical knowledge and a grasp of all biographical detail on your favourite DJs isn’t easy to acquire.

Friday is your chance to blag it with the best of us . Shadow Child and Kry Wolf, two of the most frequent appearances on the spotify playlists of hipsters, are gracing the decks the O2 Academy.

You can also click the link below for the chance to win a free plus one entry and a limited edition Food Music t-shirt – so everyone knows you’re well trendy.

Shadow Child a.k.a Dave Spoon

Food Music label boss Shadow Child brings his big room sound to Oxford with Kry Wolf also on the bill.

The house big dog gave us his five favourite tracks right now, so you can brush up on your shuffling.

And for added measure, here’s his five most loved tunes from his student days. Dead retro.

Kry Wolf

Get your tickets here and enter the competition here.

For more from Food Music, check out their facebook, twitter or soundcloud.

The Food tour will also reach these cities:

Oct 31 Treatment – Cardiff

Nov 8 Concorde2 – Brighton

Nov 21 Mo Warehouse – Southampton

Dec 5 Rainbow – Birmingham

Dec 6 Chibuku – Liverpool