Meet the Trinity term Tab columnists

Get excited- here’s your brand new team of Tab columnists for Trinity

| UPDATED Columnists columns Tabatha

The Tab welcomes four sizzling new columnists for Trinity 2014.

Joe Miles

Joe is no stranger to the spotlight as both the ultimate insider to Oxford’s highly strung political overbelly and administrator of Overheard at Oxford Uni. He plans to focus his beams of lazer-like perception on the Hacks and Hacks-not of the university for the benefit of Tab readers.

As a second year PPEist at Wadham, Joe is not afraid of causing a stink, attacking the sacred cows of Oxford and declaring G&D’s overrated.

Welcome Joe.

Joe Miles poses for what would become an iconic image

Tasha Dhanraj

Have you ever wondered what would happen if you replied to that poster in the JCR promising eternal salvation with a free buffet lunch? Now you won’t have to find out thanks to Tasha who will be blowing the lid on the world of Oxford’s snack-laden Christian scene.

Check out her thoughts for the week for an ample dose of exasperation, enthusiasm and contemplation.

Tasha Dhanraj: A fascinating fascinator for a fascinating columnist

Dafydd Maclennan

Our third columnist Dafydd is a member of one of Oxford’s most marginalised and forgotten groups: the languages student on their year abroad.

Attracted to The Tab by its free-speech commitment to not censor swearwords, he will be wiring frequent dispatches from the Iberian Peninsula.

An early incident saw him ask for “un coño de fresa”, a cunt of ice-cream. Just a taste of the adventures that are to come.

Dafydd Maclennan: This is Iberia

Dear Tabatha

Oxford students are all unique; it’s the only thing that makes them just like everybody else. Being so special is a gift, but it can also be a burden. It is with this in mind that The Tab has appointed our new agony aunt Tabatha as part of our on-going commitment to the community.

Whether you need advice on your dead-end relationship or help checking your privilege, she will be here to assist.

Email your problem to [email protected] with the subject ‘Dear Tabatha’. Your message will be treated in strict confidence, no matter how amusing.

Tabatha will be writing anonymously so enjoy our logo instead