NEWS TEAM ASSEMBLE: News editor wanted

BECOME A TAB NEWS HOUND TODAY

Do you want to break big scoops, bag huge work experience opportunities and get into journalism?

We’re looking for a news editor to join our team.

There are a lot of big stories that matter to students in Oxford. Some of them aren’t that nice, but it’s our job to cover them.

It could be yours too.

If you’re interested, email [email protected] and say hi. We’ll get back in touch.

What The Tab can do for you

“The Tab was an excellent springboard to get into journalism professionally. It gave me a foundation of training, improved my news sense and sparked my enthusiasm for journalism in general. It gave me the initial experience I needed to get local work experience, which led to national work experience. I would not have got my place on the Journalism course at City if it was not for my involvement with The Tab” 

Sanya Burgess, The Daily Mail and The Sunday Times and former Tab News Editor

“Putting The Tab on my CV instantly made me stand out from the masses of other wannabe journalists – it has a profile and people know that Tab writers have a spark to them. Editors at national newspapers are intrigued by its slightly anarchic spirit – no one in the real media cares about pieces regurgitating student union motions, but they care about Tab investigations and its get-out-there-and-do-something journalism.”

Phoebe Luckhurst, Features Writer, Evening Standard and former Tab Editor

Some of our biggest exclusives from this year

And it’s only bloody April…

Email [email protected] and kick-start your career in journalism today.