London Fashion Week: Street Style Special

The Tab heads to London Fashion Week to spot the best of street style

While Oxford students toiled through the throes of fifth week blues, the roar of thousands of the trendiest A-listers and fashionistas descended on The Strand as London Fashion week kicked off with a blast!

Set in the neoclassical Somerset house, London fashion week showcased established designers alongside fresh new talent, as furs, layering, geometric shapes, royal blue, and oxblood-red everywhere lined the catwalks.

Out in the courtyard, The Tab and photographer/graphic designer Charlotte White teamed up to bring our selection of the most stylish individuals:

This bold blue suit attracted lots of attention. We’re loving the elegant touch of this sleek floral print shirt and pale yellow bag.

The catwalk’s collections were swarming with fur and sheer jackets, but this lady’s own take on the trend is incredibly striking. Dark penny-round sunglasses and a statement necklace add a further touch of sophistication.

Opting for a little old Hollywood glamour this girl looks lovely. This white lace midi-skirt paired with a light feux-fur jumper and pointed toe heels create a subtle and classic look.

We loved this stunning geometric-print jumper paired with a faux-fur coat.

A perfect example of how to work this season’s must-have trend, the platform heels. This elegant grey ensemble, pairing a trench coat with high-waisted icy-white trousers, stuns the fashion crowd.

This man dazzles in metallic.

This man look like he just stepped out of the 1940s with this classy suit and trilby. This lady also impresses, with a fur hat, high-collared shirt, and statement silver earrings.

Like what you see and want to get involved? We’re recruiting for our fashion team for Trinity term, click here to find out how to apply!