Style Diaries – 7th Week

Photo journals from Oxford’s most stylish students

Missy is a Philosophy and Theology student at Keble college. Throughout 7th week she shares her unique style with us:

Monday

This evening Missy wraps up warm to hand out flyers on Cowley Road advertising her “reggae/dubstep/hip hop night”. Putting her own twist on the fluffy ear muffs, she accessories with headphones to protect her ears from the bitter cold.

Jacket – Nike / Trousers – Bought on a gap year in South East Asia / Trainers – Nike

Tuesday

Missy is one of the university’s most active and in demand DJs. Such a high profile job requires a great wardrobe and we can see this in another great outfit for her set at Cellar.

Dungarees – Vintage / Shoes – Dr. Martens

Wednesday

On Wednesday, Missy “slyly slips out of her edgy gear to secretly attend interviews in the city with Goldman Sachs and McKinsey”. You go, girl!

Top – Zara / Skirt – Zara / Shoes – Topshop

Thursday

Missy loves Supermarket Thursdays, so much so that she says “the closure of Babylove would result in a severe identity crisis/mental breakdown for me. The night is a great opportunity for me to make an exhibition of my cutting irony, which I am known for amongst all my mates”. Tonight, she does this through a “pink, juicy jumper, which represents the side of society I proudly and vocally stand in opposition to”.

Totes.

Jumper – Juicy / Top – Topshop / Shorts – Topshop / Trainers – Nike

Friday

Missy spends Friday afternoon and evening standing outside the Rad Cam chatting with her friends about “an idealised world in which big evil corporations such as Starbucks did not exist”.

Top – Portobello Marketplace / Trousers – Gap Year in Thailand / Trainers – Nike

Saturday

Missy is wearing this edgy outfit to go to a “Reggae themed house party in Cowley”.

Top – Bought in Jamaica / Hat – Bought in Jamaica / Trainers – Nike

Sunday

Missy explains, “I am wearing this to go to the hairdresser’s to get the sides of my head shaved off”.

Jacket – Gap / Trousers – Gap / Trainers – Nike / Hat – Camden Market

Thanks Missy for sharing your great style and captions with us. Keep rocking!

Would you like to be featured in Style Diaries? Contact [email protected]  to apply.