OUSU Candidate in Website disaster

Nathan Akehurst’s website says he “sucks really bad”.

OUSU Presidential candidate Nathan Akehurst of Lincoln College has managed to cock up his campaign launch, as his website goes live without proper headings, captions and even with some sections remaining completely blank.

Visitors to www.reclaimousu.co.uk are greeted with a gigantic picture of Nathan’s lovely face, with the accompanying caption of “nathan sucks really bad (sic).”

Thanks for letting us know, we suppose.

After an entirely out of character moment of honesty, the website then has links to a completely empty “Fun Facts” section, perhaps giving a taste of what’s to come should Nathan actually win the election.

If this isn’t OUSU in a nutshell, we don’t know what is.

Fear not though, for even if fun isn’t your thing (after all, it is OUSU), there are other paths to follow:

You can always follow the instructions in the “Get Involved” section to try to get involved with canvassing or campaigning for our soon to be supreme overlord, Mr. Akehurst.

Oh wait.

Let’s be honest – with a turnout of 21%, no-one was really going to be looking at this page anyway.

At least we get to look into the smiling faces of Nathan’s team, as they tell us exactly what’s going wrong with OUSU, and how they, and only they are able to fix it.

As if you were going to hear anything else.

Nathan told the Tab that his revenge on the culprit will be”swift and exacting”, attributing the website to his team’s “irreverent sense of humour.”

Great banter, guys…