Style Diaries – 4th Week

The photo-journal from Oxford’s most stylish students takes a trip to the Far East.

Haru Wilde is the brains and wardrobe behind the hugely popular Agent of Anarchy fashion blog. Her style mixes urban elements with an often disarmingly sweet edge.

The second year Wadhamite is currently on her year abroad in Japan.

Monday

This look from Haru proves that some style rules were made to be broken – socks and sandals have never looked so good.

We love how the mint accents give a twist to the usual monochrome style, making the look day wear appropriate with a pop of pastel.

Bodycon Dress – Red’n’Bold / Sweatshirt – Boy London / Jacket – Forever 21 / Sandals – H&M

Tuesday

This look is all about contrasting silhouettes and textures – an over sized fluffy jumper versus a sharp tailored skirt. Haru explains, ” I picked up this handmade gem of a jumper at the Oxford Vintage Fair. To match the boyish girly contrast I wore my lilac Dr. Martens boots”.

Dress – OASAP / Jumper – Vintage / Purse – Vivienne Westwood / Boots – Dr. Martens

Wednesday

This outfit is all about clashing styles. The demure hemline of the skirt gets a modern twist with the on trend leopard print pattern and the urban Boy London cap. This outfit proves that you don’t have to spend a fortune to look great. Haru explains, “The shoes are from Tesco and the skirt is from Topshop”.

Skirt – Topshop / Sweatshirt – Orphan’s Arms / Shoes – Tesco / Hat – Boy London / Earrings – Topshop

Thursday

Today’s look from Haru shows that details really can make an outfit. From the tips of her cat eared beanie to the blood soaked nail art on her fingers; unexpected and quirky touches express Haru’s original style to perfection.

Tshirt – Sick / Necklace – Balubunny / Earrings – Choies / Leggings – OASAP / Heels – Topshop

Friday

Haru complements a striking monochrome look with a denim jacket. The outfit is accessorized with a Japanese bandanna- Haru explains, “the characters are names of fish – it’s so bad that it’s good!”.

T-shirt – British Museum / Jeggings – H&M / Denim Jacket – Charity Shop / Bandanna – local Japanese store / Tote Bag – Ashmolean Museum

Thanks very much to Haru for sharing her style with us this week. Check back on Monday to find out who is 5th week’s Style Diary.