The Big Fat BNOC Quiz

Welcome back to The Tab’s quest to find the ultimate Oxford BNOC. Last week you assaulted our comments section and emailed in your droves to make sure your biggest names were […]

Welcome back to The Tab’s quest to find the ultimate Oxford BNOC.

Last week you assaulted our comments section and emailed in your droves to make sure your biggest names were nominated. Now, having assessed your nominations, we have come up with a list of 45 of Oxford’s (supposed) Biggest Names.

But that’s not enough. A top 45 doesn’t tell us who that ultimate, number 1, Biggest Name in Oxford is. We thought it would be boring to just choose next year’s OUSU pres, so now we return to you, our dear readers, to provide us with the answer.

Follow this link, name as many of those on the list as you can, using the college + clue to work it out, and help us find out who is the most known name in Oxford.

TAKE THE QUIZ HERE.

One little hint – all members of the current Tab editorial team were removed from the list so as much as you might like to vote for Saxby/Troen etc, you won’t get any points for doing so.