Best Dressed: President’s Drinks TT

Prepared for a new term of Oxford fashion faux pas The Tab attended LawSoc President’s Drinks somewhat apprehensively. We were pleasantly surprised…ish.

fashion LawSoc women's fashion

Untitled 2

Bavin Patel, Hertford

No complaints can be made about Bavin’s sharp, if shiny, outfit. It seems recent weight-loss means that his belt is a tad underused, but this aside, the Tab feels sure that the ladies of Camera must have lapped this up.

Justin Hubbard, Hertford

Sucking provocatively on a lollipop, Justin clearly thought it would be funny to put his tie into a bow in a vain attempt at a sartorial pun. The Tab commends his adventurous spirit but wonders whether next time he’d be better off checking himself in the mirror before going out.

Tam Guobadia, Univ

Tam’s “70s James bond villian” ensemble was a highlight of the evening. The Tab was pleased to find him looking suave and sophisticated, as his garb last time we met was a little less civilised.

Freddie Bowerman, Rusticated

The self-proclaimed best dressed of the evening, Freddie nicely sets off a paedophilic smirk with builder boots. Rustication seems to have left him trying his hand at a spot of manual labour. Let’s hope his hands stay on the shovel and off the kids.

Bethan Tabram, Hertford 

The Tab loves an understated LBD. We just feel a little sorry for the single-legged lady in the background.