It’s a date

The best pics and reviews from Crewdater this term

crewdate crewdater max jaderberg

Crewdater.com, officially the most important website in Oxford, enjoyed a resdesign over the summer.

So, with our investigative journalist hats on, The Tab thought we’d have a scout around the site to bring you some of the site’s best bits from Michaelmas.

Los Baby Girls…let the sausage see the roll

L’Ancien Regime…naked ambition

Ultimate Hide and Seek…worth the effort

Jesus College Netball Club…for the love of Christ

Exeter College Competitive Topiary Team…well trimmed

Ladies of JCBC…simply oarsome

One of the cutest things about Crewdater this term was the addition of a few Brookes crews

Synonymous with a ruddy good night out, Crewdater is the brainchild of internet-whizkid Max Jaderberg. Fed up with missing out on high-calibre lady crews, Max nobly took it upon himself to plug the gap in the market.

Max said: “I was quite a frustrated crewdater myself when I was an undergrad in the Keble first eight. We were good at rowing but crap at getting crewdates.”

The Tab jumped on the crewdate bandwagon earlier this term as we launched ‘Rate my Crewdate’.

In the competition’s first round, the Teddy Hall Bomb Squad blew the New College Jousting Team out of the water. The second round was a closer affair as the St Peter’s Cru D8in GaLzZ narrowly defeated the Freshwomen of Oriel.

100% baby

Now Max has his sights set on other universities as crewdating looks set to take campuses by storm. The Durham site has been running for over a month and already boasts an 100% awesomeness rating from the student population.

Happily, Max also has plans to branch out into the world of graduate crewdating, so you’ll never need to date alone even when you’re a grown-up.